WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

2021.0413.0002...







6 comments:

whkattk said...

It would cost two fortunes to restore those huge places, but it would be fun to try.

BatRedneck said...

Abandoned places have this sad yet irresistible call, as if they were just craving for us living people to just visit them and care to live with them.
I wish I was wealthy enough to at least save one of them from decaying forever.

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - What a wonderful sentiment. You really DO write well.

uptonking said...

Adore! I love abandoned buildings and urban spelunking. More, please, Rick. I find the old mansions so creepy cool.

Milleson said...

Please take a look at the 1946 film adaptation of Dickens' Great Expectations. If you like the interiors of these decaying relics of the past, then you'll love the mansion of Miss Havisham. Enjoy!

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - I only have a few hundred of them, so I must ration them.

Milleson - I found the full-length on YouTube and the trailer looked interesting so we'll watch it as soon as we can. Thanks.