WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

2021.0126.0002...






5 comments:

whkattk said...

Great old Victorian!

Hot guys said...

SO beautiful! 👀

Kinda luxurious, too! 🤍

Milleson said...

Always wanted to live in one of those grand Victorian homes. To me they look like a beautifully decorated wedding cake. And that one has been well maintained. Gorgeous!

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - I'm sure it takes a lot of money to keep that appearance.

Xersex said...

love #3 but also #5