WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, January 25, 2021

2021.0125.0008...


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love... and the guy is hot too! :-)

PurpleWolf said...

Sweet story. Can't help but wonder, though, that, if some time in the past, the dog's vocal chords had somehow been damaged. (not that it matters: both are happy together; that's the important thing). Have to agree with the overall message, though: something about having a pet really does teach us about unconditional love...even from cats, which are not as aloof as people think.

SickoRicko said...

Anon @ 2:57pm - Indeed he is.

PurpleWolf - Yes, my cat has to be with me most of the time.

uptonking said...

How nice that such a cute dog got such a cute owner...

whkattk said...

That's funny.

JiEL said...

OMG! What a cute master... I'd wiggle my tail all the time if I could have such a gorgeous master...

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - If I were that dog, I'd be sniffing that guy's crotch all the time.

Xersex said...

typical story that makes me move to tears.
Beautiful dog and guy!

BatRedneck said...

Such a fine and moving story.
Knowing myself, I'd most probably have fallen for this talking dog too.
Mine, a female cocker (don't laugh... ok laugh), snores when she's happy. Not very elegant but still very eloquent :-)

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - Very endearing.