WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, July 16, 2020

2020.0716.0001...



In an effort to help my mental health, I'm going to stop posting lying sack of shit twitter-ass loser crap first thing in the morning. They tend to set my mood for the day, which isn't helpful. They'll appear much later in the day.

9 comments:

whkattk said...

Makes sense. Makes perfect sense!

Rad said...

Considering the asshole never seems to hit the bottom of his well of crap... I'd love to go, like ONE DAY without screaming "I don't fucking believe this guy is here!"

Rad

Anonymous said...

I can understand your concerns but fear that the time of day won't make a dent in the nausea Trump induces.

SickoRicko said...

Anon - I fear you are probably right. *sigh*

Xersex said...

Do you remember when that person wrote you in the comments that you were obsessed with your current POTUS?
I already wrote to you that taking too much care of your imPOTUS would hurt you ...

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - You did, indeed, say that.

Xersex said...

so, let me give you a suggestion: I know you must fight your battle, but don't exaggerate!

Fullmoonma said...

As a huge fan and long time reader I'm happy to hear of your decision. I skip through the rants as quickly as possible to try and keep my own mood up. While your blog is all about abundant images, maybe you should try just a single Trump image, kind of as a post-script to remind your readers that we haven't forgotten there is an evil twisted man where he shouldn't be and our responsibility to vote him out of office!

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - I hear ya.

Fullmoonma - That is a very good idea. Thank you.