WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

2020.0331.0003...










What the f*king hell??


I noticed a little "glitchiness" this morning when working with the
HTML coding then, with this post, the coding was totally, totally
different on only the first two pictures but not on the others.
It looks like it's supposed to look in Compose mode, but
not in HTML mode. I am so f*king frustrated!

5 comments:

whkattk said...

If you're posting in HTML, you're braver than I am - - by far! I don't even begin to understand that stuff.

SickoRicko said...

whkattk - I had a great tutor. All I mess with is the size and placement. The rest is Greek to me.

Henri said...

Great photos!!.Salmon, hamburger, paste, eggs and vegetables... May I guess who's behind these delicious meals?. And the strawberries: from Carboneras. Could be possible? Fruit from these small village, Almería province, where thousands of strawberries grows by Mediterranean Sea, Spain?.
And the first photo is wonderful, impossible to find another similar like this one. Fantastic post Ricky.

SickoRicko said...

Henri - I'm glad you enjoyed this. I've collected way too many pictures of food.

Xersex said...

I can see everything so well!