WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

2020.0331.0001...

Has there ever been a bigger asshole in office?...


Trump Vows to Send Ventilators to Europe as U.S. Governors Plead for Supplies

“As we outpace what we need we’re going to be sending them to Italy,” Trump insisted at his coronavirus briefing Monday night. “We’re going to be sending them to France.”

Hunter Woodall, Politics Reporter - Updated Mar. 30, 2020 7:12PM ET

President Donald Trump is so confident in the country’s production of ventilators that he’s dangling the idea of helping countries abroad by sending them surplus supplies even as U.S. governors continue to ask the federal government for that crucial medical equipment.


Why does anyone give this lying pile of shit the time of day??


Click on headline to read article.

3 comments:

whkattk said...

You have just asked the $60M question....

Xersex said...

I read that USA helped us (=Italy) but I don't know how and when.

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - Neither do I, sorry.