WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, February 10, 2020

2020.0210.0001...

First, I want to report that I've come down with another cold. This one I got from my partner, Jerry. Poor guy, he always gets so uncomfortable when he has a cold. Well, me too. It's times like this that I wish we had stock in the Kleenex Company.





Second, is anyone else who has a Blogger blog having trouble with the tool bar acting crazy when you're trying to do something? Mine sometimes jiggles and jumps, making it difficult to work.

3 comments:

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

I hope you feel better quickly!!!

SickoRicko said...

blogger - Thank you!

fred said...

Nothing worse than both of you being sick. Trust you guys get better really soon. Be Well!