WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

201907170757...






Wow! I just noticed that
my Followers has reached 500!
Many thanks to everyone who drops by!
Thank You!

5 comments:

Xersex said...

you deserve 1000 followers!

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - You are too kind, thanks.

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Well with pics like these no wonder you have so many followers! Hands off number two! Colton is my future husband to be! We totally are in love and will be together forever... except (blushing) he just doesn't know it yet.

Ricardo said...

I'm happy to be one of them. I came here everyday.

rc7448 said...

Me too! Look forward to it everyday.