WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

201901230752...








This last one is the latest addition to my island kingdom.

10 comments:

whkattk said...

Where's the nude beach? ;-)

SickoRicko said...

whkattk - *chuckle*

bobbert said...

Are there any job vacancies a for bloke to gently brush off any accumulated sand which may require removing from guys hairy bits on the beach..?

Xersex said...

love towers!

bobbert said...

I'd net the leaves off the surface of the swimming pool also, as long as I could walk around naked in the sunshine...please..?

jsstrand said...

https://thefrosttower.com

Here is a new building here in San Antonio that you might want to add to your collection - it's right by our favorite Mexican restaurant so we've watched the construction progress weekly - at night each of those sharp edges is lit with colored lights - quite awe inspiring

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

Well, picture #1 is a good picture of THE Trump Tower in Manhattan. Those trees in the nooks towards the bottom of the picture are, or were, cherry trees that bloom over 5th Avenue in the spring. Needless to say, I give the credit for this nice touch to the architect and not to the thug of Mar-a-Lago.
Love #2, the skyscraper made out of pencils!

SickoRicko said...

Bobbert - Sounds like you really want to go there.

SickoRicko said...

jsstrand - Oh my yes! Thank you for the link!

SickoRicko said...

Chris - Thanks for the interesting info!