WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Post-12708...



I wasn't able to post these when the time actually changed.

4 comments:

jsstrand said...

wonderful!!! - made my day !!!! I HATE the time change!!!

Howard in CT said...

I'm glad you posted it Rick - even if it's late. This is hilarious!

rc7448 said...

Better late than never! Made me laugh... so true.

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

Those poor Druids! Fixing their clocks was a real pain!
That was funny! And also those poor Aztecs and Mayans having to move their pyramids around!