WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Post-16101...

Oh dear, my eyes have been opened to something that I didn't realize existed. (This reveals how naive I can be.) My obsession to capture stuff has caused me to run across a whole world of blogs that support guns, yet contain lots of the beautiful, interesting, and mindful things that I like to collect. (I knew there had to be angry, hateful blogs out there but, fortunately, I have yet to run across any of them.)

Here's some of the gun-support memes...


Okay, I have to admit, when I'm watching something on TV and the bad guy has already killed someone with a gun and is threatening others, and the good guy has a gun pointed on the bad guy, instead of trying to reason with them, I want the good guy to JUST SHOOT HIM!


I really wish people would proofread these things before they released them into the world. If I knew how to create memes, I'd spend even more time at the computer, which would not be a good thing.


Oh, now I understand. Maybe I should get my own AR-15.


Gee, I thought gawd was
OMNI-PRESENT.

<<<< >>>>

Here are some of the beautiful and mindful things...





Point taken.

1 comment:

Xersex said...

love pets & memes!