WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Post-15835...













3 comments:

Unknown said...

The photo shop work while well done is just too much. The proportions are too large and unbeliveable to me it ruins the look of the subjects. Thank you

SickoRicko said...

Chuk - I totally agree with you, that's why I try not to utilize them. However, I don't really detect anything "shopped" here; the closest might possibly be No.2.

Xersex said...

sorry guys, I don't see any photoshop here!