WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Post-15607...

I neglected yesterday to mention that Jerry and I had a really nice time in Palm Springs. The weather was unusually perfect; good for us, bad for Southern California. We were very fortunate to not have been affected by the fires there.

This first picture is similar to the view that we had from the plane as it got closer to Palm Springs. It wasn't until we got checked into where we were staying that we learned what was happening.


This next picture shows where the fires were. That black spot toward the right, which kinda looks like a penis, is Salton Sea, just east of Palm Springs. (The Salton Sea has a very interesting story which can be found on Google.) We were about 100 miles from the nearest fires to the west.










1 comment:

whkattk said...

What's happening there is horrible. Glad you had a nice time, though!