WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, June 07, 2017

Post-15188...

A friend sent this to me; it's very disturbing.

How the Alt-Right Is Using Sex and Camp to Attract Gay Men to Fascism


Gay men have been influenced by two white nationalist ideas: the "threat" posed by Islam and the "danger" posed by immigrants.


We no longer have the luxury of assuming that queer tropes are inherently or trans-historically progressive.

Read article (a little long, and stomach-turning) HERE.

1 comment:

whkattk said...

When my wife told me that there were two gay men working with her and they voted for Trump, I was stunned. Neither of them could really explain what they thought he could offer the country, they just thought he would stir things up. Well, he's done that alright.

But, hate has no borders. Even LGBT can buy into bias, and be taught to hate, taught to fear.