WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Post-15118...






Reposted from O!Daddie.

1 comment:

whkattk said...

The latest has them looking into where Trump, head of multiple bankrupt corporations, managed to get funding when Blue Chip companies couldn't. His contacts with Russia and Putin, and his first musings about running for office date back to that time. Huh...what a coincidence.