WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Post-15110...





"I was the first & only potential GOP candidate to state there will be no cuts to Social Security, Medicare & Medicaid." — Donald J Trump - 5/7/2015

Trump Budget Plan Calls For Cuts To Medicaid And Public Health Agencies

The Trump administration’s health budget, mistakenly put online Monday afternoon, calls for hundreds of billions of dollars in new cuts to Medicaid and a 20% cut for many health science agencies.

The Trump administration is asking Congress for $627 billion in new Medicaid cuts over the next decade in a plan that would allow states to restrict access to the program.

Read entire article, inspired by and reposted from O!Daddie.

No comments: