I received this from a friend.
Some Wise Advice Circulating:
1. Don't use his name;
2. Remember this is a regime and he's not acting alone;
3. Do not argue with those who support him - it doesn't work;
4. Focus on his policies, not his orange-ness and mental state;
5. Keep your message positive; they want the country to be angry and fearful because this is the soil from which their darkest policies will grow;
6. No more helpless/hopeless talk;
7. Support artists and the arts;
8. Be careful not to spread fake news. Check it;
9. Take care of yourselves; and
Keep demonstrations peaceful. In the words of John Lennon, "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing into the system’s game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight! Because once they’ve got you violent, then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don’t know how to handle is non-violence and humor."
When you post or talk about him, don't assign his actions to him, assign them to "The republiCON administration," or "The republiCONs." This will have several effects: the republiCON legislators will either have to take responsibility for their association with him or stand up for what some of them don't like; he will not get the focus of attention he craves; republiCON representatives will become very concerned about their re-elections.
Despair is not an option! Be active! Be pro-active! #RESIST
He will always be "twitter-ass" to me.