WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, February 04, 2016

Post-10321...

Asshole most foul.


_____
Unrelated to this asshole: For some mysterious reason Post-10317 didn't appear this morning, even though it was noted as such on the list of posts. If you'd like to see a political rant about Ted Cruz, go to the previous page.

P.S. - I just noticed that that same post has mysteriously disappeared again. It seems to have something to do with its placement at the top of a page.

2 comments:

Howard in CT said...

I watched the video clips on the evening news.

Kinda made me hope that hateful bastard gets run over by a bus.

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

The Shkreli douchebag pleaded the 5th before Congress and then tweeted he couldn't believe what imbeciles Congress was. I can agree with the tweet, but I still want to throw him in jail.