WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Post-10129...



2 comments:

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

Hey Rick... is this your comment on tonight's Republican debate?
The first one looks like a close view at what ever that is on Donald Trump's head.
The second looks like a group photo of adoring right wing scum bags.
And the last is a metaphor of a candidate feeding at a Super PAC trough... or maybe a Republican louse feeding on the American body politic.
And it will be at the Las Vegas Venetian. What a Carnivale! They are all wearing their right wing masks. Maybe the gondolas will capsize before they get to the debate stage and inflict themselves on the rest of us!

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

The morning after...
Well I watched those debates last night. Can't say I disagree with my previous comments. Too bad some of those gondolas didn't capsize on the way to the Venetian debate stage. It would have made all that floundering around realistically wet. I also wrote Christmas/Season's Greeting cards while I watched. Guess which was more productive!