WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, November 07, 2015

Post-10043...



This is the momma cat and her kitten, hanging out on my porch in the sun. The pix look odd because I took them through the window screen. I'm in a dilemma over them. I don't mind feeding them, but they both need fixing so they won't produce more cats. I don't mind paying for that, but it's what to do with them after that. Whatever I do will have to wait until I get back from New York with Jerry. (I leave in three days!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sure you will do whatever you decide is best for them. I'm sure you are excited with the thought that Jerry will soon be moving in! Lots of hugs, Patrick