WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, April 17, 2015

Post-9450...



All the pix I've posted today have been sent to my phone. I don't want that to happen!! That's why I'm switching host sites.

3 comments:

O!Daddie said...

this is called 'synching' you can turn it off - I am not sure where, but I am sure you will find out if you check Google - for instance:

https://www.google.com/search?q=i+do+not+want+to+sync+photos&rlz=1C1CHOF_enUS507US507&oq=I+do+not+want+pics&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l3.11475j0j8&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

SickoRicko said...

O!Daddie - Thank you for the info!! I did a search and found out how to stop the synching! So I created a post as a test and nothing new has appeared in the gallery on my phone. Unfortunately, when I did a test of deleting a pic from the gallery, the pic deleted from the blog.

This means I'm still going ahead and switching to NibbleBit.

Thanks again for all the time and effort you've put into helping me with this problem.

O!Daddie said...

awww... that's what friends are for..

I'll take a look at NibbleBit.