WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Post-7318...

Today is the 12th anniversary of 9/11. I remember waking up that day and turning on the news to the first plane having already crashed. No one knew yet what had happened. While watching the live coverage, the second plane hit. It was awful, just awful.

I took these pix of the Freedom Tower when I visited Jerry in May of this year. As you can see, it's not quite finished.


2 comments:

O!Daddie said...

please God, never again!!

karl said...

Terrible day, wasn't it?
I recall watching it here in England - it was 5pm and we were watching live pictures of the towers coming down.
We here in the UK have suffered terrorism for over forty years since the late 60s and we can tell you it is survivable, and can be endured. These monsters will never win and the victims will forever be remembered.