WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Post-6093...

This was sent to me in an email. I was thoroughly disgusted.







The water is stained red but it’s not because of climate change. It's because of the cruelty that human beings kill hundreds of the famous and intelligent Calderon dolphins. 

This happens every year in Faeroe Island belonging to Denmark. The main participants are young teens. Why? It’s a celebration to show that they are adults and mature! 

In this big celebration, nothing is missing for the fun. Everyone is participating in one way or another, killing or looking at the cruelty, “supporting as a spectator”.

It’s necessary to mention that the dolphin Calderon, like all the other species of dolphins, is near extinction and they get near humans to play and interact in pure friendship.  

They don’t die instantly; they are cut one, two, or three times with thick hooks. At that time the dolphins produce a grim cry like that of a newborn child. There’s no compassion while this magnificent creature slowly dies in its own blood.

5 comments:

O!Daddie said...

It horrifies me that this kind of behavior is tolerated in our supposedly 'enlightened' world. SHAME on the Danish Government for allowing this to continue. Tears in my eyes and I want to go puke !!!

Another illustration that humans are the basest form of animal life because we also do this to each other.

uptonking said...

In this day and age there is no excuse for this. It's just another example of man's hubris, our total lack of respect and humbleness. There's a special kind of karma for people who abuse animals...

Unknown said...

Sick and disgusting. They have no other way of showing that these young men (??) are grown up?? They could knock up the town's girls to prove it. Maybe if they over-populated the country that way, the citizens would take a look at their STUPID traditions.

karl said...

How DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When I clicked on this, I naively thought they were trying to save these unfortunate creatures...cant believe how people could behave in this way. If any of these monsters ever wound up in the institution where I work, I would show them the same kind of 'compassion'...

Quite sick.

Anonymous said...

Hvalfangst er Skandinavias skam, uvitende menns blodlyst.
*OsloSson