WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Post-5408...

Cody Cummings 

(Guess I didn't know what I was talking about the other day; I tried and tried but couldn't get these first two pix to lay side-by-side.)




3 comments:

Rich said...

I'm so over Cody Cummings! I'll change my mind if you find a set of pic with someone ramming their cock up his ass!

karl said...

what was it you were talking about?
anyhoo, Cody Cummings is delicious to look at, side by side or just sideways!
[I think he knows it too].

SickoRicko said...

Rich - You are not alone in your sentiments.

Karl - Refer to Post-5393, where I was able to place two pix side-by-side. Couldn't repeat it.