WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Post-4640...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have had the hots for this stud for a long time. His nude pictures are paperclipped on my computer. How I yearn to bury my face in his lovely bush--for starters.

karl said...

I thought this pic was going ot be very sedate and businesslike for some odd reason....and then I scrolled down! Its actually rather funny!

SickoRicko said...

Anon - You ain't the only one!

Anonymous said...

very sexy - love a man in a suit, or better still: STRIPPING OUT of one!

SickoRicko said...

Red-Hot-Chilli - Hot!