WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Post-4384...


2 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

1 and 4 for me please

WOOF
Ray

karl said...

It simply goes without saying [but I will anyway!] that these shower pics are superb, esp the third one. Its prob faked though as the only guys we get in the showers most days are bearded old men with skin complaints. Occasionally I, er I mean we, get lucky and get some hunk [or as near dammit as you can get a hunk in these places - well, I can hardly volunteer myself now, can I?].