WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, December 09, 2011

Post-4380...


5 comments:

Howard in CT said...

This vid makes a very good point.

While I am not an atheist, I say to each his own.

Everytime Rick Perry opens his mouth, more people realize what a total motor-mouth idiot he is. He's like Michelle Bachmann with a penis. (with apologies to Michelle Bachmann.)

Anonymous said...

... eat dirt and die, trash! (quote: 'Golden Girls')

SickoRicko said...

Howard & Red-Hot - Right on!

karl said...

Being in England I dont know any of these people.
Prob count myself lucky.

SickoRicko said...

Karl - Indeed!