WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Post-1607...



3 comments:

karl said...

YOWZA
YOWZA
YOWZA
that first man has the ABSOLUTELY PERFECT BACK VIEW. If we have to look at a man from behind then he is the best kind...WHAT A BODY! WHAT A BODY!!! One can only imagine wha this front must look like...
sigh...
sigh...
sigh...

Anonymous said...

I echo the YOWZA's from Karl - but for the last one!

SickoRicko said...

Karl & Greg - And I'll take the middle one!