WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, July 07, 2011

Post-1447...

I'm baaack! It feels good to be home. Unfortunately, it's also back to work today as well.

7 comments:

Howard in CT said...

So-o-o-o glad U R BACK!!

U left a hole in my daily web travels.
Plus, I could tell from your postings you were NOT having a good time. It was a duty trip for the most part & U are a good son.

karl said...

Back to work already on your first day? Fucking hell thats a pisser, sorry to hear that. Where I work, we used to have a luxurious three weeks holiday over Xmas and the new year...until last year when they reduced it to just...FOUR DAYS! So I share your pain on that.
Heres a tip I picked up; next time you have to go away, cut your visit by two or three days [tell 'em you have to be back at work the next day] BEFORE you have to retur to work. That way you have a couple of days to rest up.

karl said...

And I forgot to say, welcome back! Good to have you back here again.

Rich said...

You were missed, but I hope you had some fun!

SickoRicko said...

Howard - Yes, it was a duty trip.

Karl - How dare they reduce your holiday by so much!

Rich - Thanks.

Anonymous said...

What the hell is that pic??????

Oh - ahem - WELCOME BACK, Rick !!!!
Hope you had some good times.

SickoRicko said...

Greg - Thank you. (I think it's the inside of some kind of flower.)