WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Post-1430...

10 comments:

DeepBlue said...

Wouldn't you want to lick that tatoo off?

Anonymous said...

If it weren't for the ugly tattoo, this would be fabulous. The bush is beautiful and the fat portion of the goody bodes quite promising.

karl said...

bush reminds me of a chest wig!

SickoRicko said...

DeepBlue - Yes!! Then I'd move lower!

Anon - Tats don't bother me in the least.

Karl - Oh, really?

Anonymous said...

Tattoo?
IS there a tattoo????

SickoRicko said...

Greg - See, some ain't worth fussing over.

Anonymous said...

Oh THAT tattoo!
Well, yeah - the tatt is smaller than the dude's cock. My kind of tattoo (and cock of course lol)

SickoRicko said...

Greg - I forgot to ask why you didn't take issue with the fact that this pic is B&W. My kind of cock too!

funguy said...

LOVE to see a guy`s REALLY THICK DARK PUBIC BUSH! and especially like THIS pic with the guy showing his thick dark bush and the base of his big thick cock and big balls HOTT!

SickoRicko said...

Funguy - I love all those things too!