WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 04, 2011

Post-1317...



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Men who shave their pits, pubs and asses look girly.

karl said...

or they appreciate good hygiene, Anonymous. Whatever. some odd faces on these fellows..I think the last man [a soldier? ActiveDuty and all that] wasnt too happy posing naked. Pity[!].

Anonymous said...

I get tired of the "men who shave their pits, pubes (spelling) and asses look girly" comments. Frankly it annoys the fuck out of me.

Whatever, I like #2.

SickoRicko said...

Anon - I haven't seen many girls with a dick between their legs.

Karl - Maybe he was thinking: take the damn picture and get over here and suck my cock!

Greg - I'm with ya on that!