WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Post-0980...

I'm curious about this activity.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

If you ever get a chance to experience sounds, do so !!!!

karl said...

God, I cant stand things like these! What possesses men to stick objects up their japs eyes like this? Crazy...must hurt like hell. Ive known drug addicts try to smuggle hypodermic needles under their foreskins when they enter prison, and they have to roll them back to get them out for us. Thats bad enough...but this...!! It must do them serious damage, if not now then in later life. I dont see the appeal of this thing at all; its perhaps too extreme...

SickoRicko said...

Glen - Will do!!

Karl - I'm assuming that if it's done right, there's plenty of pleasure and not any pain.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you Karl
Joe

karl said...

Thanks, Joe.