WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Post-0974...



4 comments:

karl said...

1, 2, 4 and 6 are the best for me here, esp 2 with his "traffic cop" look ["blow into this? Why, sure I will, officer..."]
5 looks plain creepy!!!!BBBBRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SickoRicko said...

Karl - Creepy?! No way!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!....THESE guys REALLY DO IT FOR ME!!!!especially the guy in top right pic in the sand!!!!

SickoRicko said...

Anon - I'd do any one of 'em! Or all of 'em at once!