WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, September 26, 2022

2022.0926.0009...



Christian Hogue

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) Oh please let's go skinny dipping, and then later I'm give you a massage.
#2) OMG, you have the most beautiful blue eyes I have even seen.
#3) Delicious lips, that I'd love to kiss handsome. Oh, and your manly small stiff nips, can I flickering them with my tongue?

Great job Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Thanks.

Jimbo said...

#3 - The exquisite Assad Shaloub. Flawless for David Vance back in 2013 and still flawless today. Just crazy beautiful. The eyelashes ALONE...!

Thanks, Rick!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - You are very welcome.

Xersex said...

#2 looks like Quinn Jaxon (here on my blog)

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - I don't see a resemblance at all.

Jimbo said...

It's actually gorgeous supermodel Christian Hogue (Who's been doing a LOT of nude and semi-nude work lately and MAN is he built...!).

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - Thanks for his name!