WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

2021.0512.0007...





3 comments:

Luv chocolate said...

Love the hairy muscular chest in the third picture!😍

Xersex said...

so nice pics

uptonking said...

Those first two remind me of these little waterfalls and their pools that we swam in naked on our way down after hiking the old aqueduct system in Honolulu. Pristine. Untouched. Well, except for me and The Artist. Oh, yeah... we left some DNA in those pools. (Hee, hee.)