WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

2020.0922.0010...





Click on headline to read article...

A new conservative Supreme Court justice could boost religious rights at the cost of LGBTQ protections

As a human being, I am concerned. As a gay man, I am very concerned.

7 comments:

Xersex said...

honestly you have to

Rad said...

As am I, Ricky... as am I.... I have this... pit... in my stomach.

Trying not to dwell... hard.

Rad said...

The "Get Mitch" video was quite informative! I hope there is a sufficient blue wave in November to knock him completely out.

SickoRicko said...

Rad - I have one of those pits in my stomach as well.

whkattk said...

I know an article must have a main focus, but an ultra-conservative is going to help overturn a whole shit-ton of stuff. The ACA, Voting rights, Women's Rights, LBGT rights...they have a long, long list. There are currently almost 300 (300!!!!) cases making their way through DJT's stacked court system.

uptonking said...

Who knew that Frank knew exactly... exactly what he was talking about? I have never heard it put so concisely and the the privileged white blowhards around him were so dismissive. Sigh. I do hope we take back the Senate. Then we can impeach Trump and get his taxes. Fuck the supreme court. We'll find a way through this.

SickoRicko said...

whkattk - Yes, there is much more at stake than just gay rights.

uptonking - I had forgotten that Frank was actually very articulate.